The presence of a valuable tool such as Windows Defender on your system can ensure that there is no presence of any malicious programs. Even it deters you from gaining access to those sites that might be harmful to your PC. Such beneficial security software comes free of cost with Windows 10. You can dial Bitdefender antivirus customer service number and know complete details about the same. You can also ask all the queries about antivirus software and get step by step help.
However, the majority of the desktop or laptop users encounter unwanted issues often due to frequent pop-up of the Windows Defender when searching or browsing things online. Even if a web page is highly secured, you still would not be able to gain easy access to it only because of Windows Defender. If you have been experiencing the same issue, then it is high time to turn it off either temporarily using the security center or permanently using the registry.
To ensure you get the opportunity to navigate some crucial websites and collect valuable information for your university project, you need to shut Windows Defender off using the Security Center method. You should dial the Bitdefender antivirus customer service number if you need help in carrying out the shutting off procedure fruitfully.
Permanently disabling it may expose your computer to potential security threats, and also, if you edit to the registry in a wrong way, your system may encounter irreversible damage.
If you are wondering about how to disable windows defender, then this blog is a perfect destination to know about the same.
Disable Windows defender using Security Center
- First thing first, you need to click on the Windows Start icon at the left-bottom side of your screen.
- Now, select the gear icon to open the ‘Settings’ window.
- Tap on the ‘Update & Security’ option, which you will find at the bottom of the Settings option.
- Select ‘Windows Security’ and choose the second option from the sidebar that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Now, select the ‘Virus & threat protection’ option under the Protection areas.
- Tap on ‘Virus & threat protection settings.’
- You will see a toggle button under the Real-time protection option, which you need to switch off from on mode.
Once the steps are executed accurately, you will be able to turn off Windows Defender security in a successful manner.