Indeed you have taken a good decision to download the world’s amazing Antivirus security
In this article you will get to know about
- How to Install, Uninstall and Reinstall Norton Security
- Norton Setup
Norton Security is the computer security software developed by Norton, and it’s been around there from more than two decades. Norton has been working very consistently towards creating a secured cyber world. It works on various operating systems such as MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS platforms.
It’s available in three editions, on the basis of how much number of devices can be secured, they are classified as:
- Norton Security Standard
- Norton Security Deluxe, and
- Norton Security Premium.
If we talk about the Norton Security Standard then it protects one device only, while Norton Security Deluxe is a little advanced version as it can protect up to 5 devices and the Norton Security Premium is the super advance version as it has feature to protect up to 10 devices. If you want to know more about the Norton Antivirus Renewal comparisons between these security packages, then visit Norton Security Editions Compared page or you can call our 24/7 Norton Technical Support Number 0008001007601
Now keep on reading this article because this is going to help you in self installation and set-up of your Norton Security. You can get more information about how to get the Norton product activation key, download software for additional devices from our website https://support.norton.com, our Norton Customer Service is very prompt and we will be happy to assist you.
Now follow the Steps given below to Install, Uninstall and Reinstall Norton Security.
Step 1. Uninstalling Security Software on Windows Operating System
If you are having Mac then jump to next part (Uninstalling security software on Mac OS).
Now we will have to start with uninstalling the previous Norton package or any other security software from your device. To proceed with this step follow the below pointers on the basis of your Window based devices.
(Note: This step is an optional one, but if your device is having an antivirus then to completely uninstall this process is necessary, it can be any software either Norton or any other software.)
- On the bottom left corner Click “Start button” and go to “control panel”.
- Now once in the control panel, depending upon your operating system, proceed with the following.
- Open “Programmes and features”, for Windows 7, windows 8, windows 10.
- Open “add or remove programme”, for Windows XP.
- Now Click on the software to be removed (Norton or any other installed software), once the programs directory opens.
- Click “Remove or Uninstall”.
- Now Click “Completely Uninstall Norton” (or completely finish the uninstalling of any other software)
- Now proceed with Click “Next” on the Window popping up.
- Now “Restart” the computer, without doing this your Antivirus will not be uninstalled completely.Norton technical support number is provided at the top for any query.
Uninstalling Security Software on Mac Operating System
You can do this by following below points:
- You can uninstall this from the Launchpaditself, to perform this you need to hold the icon down until all icons start to shake, and then click the delete button.
- Now if you do not find the delete button on the Launchpad, then you can remove this app by using “uninstaller”, and if that is also not available then remove this app to “trash” and then empty the files from the trash.
- Now “Restart” your Mac to ensure the complete removal of this software.
If you are unable to follow these steps or have any query then you can contact our Norton Antivirus Renewal Support.
Step 2. Procedure to Install Norton Security
- Go to the website link https://norton.com/setup and go to your Norton Account.
- Now proceed with Entering your Email id and password of your account.
- Now Click “Sign in”.
- Now when you are logging in for the very first time after purchase, or at any time from a device that do not have Norton security, then you may be asked by the software to select one of the two choices.
- Install on this device.
- Install on any other device.
- Now read the licence agreement and click “Agree and download” and get the software downloaded on your computer.
- Now after downloading the software onto your windows or Mac OS, you will get the Norton’s Downloader Program, and now once you start running it, the downloading and installation procedure of your security software will start.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions now after finishing, your Norton product will be installed and activated.
Step 3. How to Install Norton Security onto Additional Devices
This step is going to be very useful for you, if you want to download and install your Norton security on additional devices (either computer or mobile), proceed with the following steps:
- Now first visit https://my.norton.com and log in to your Norton Management.
- Now you can see your Norton Management Home page and there is a button that says “Download Norton” above which you will be a button “Do you want to add more devices?”
- Now Click that button and now you will have to select Install on another device tab.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and this procedure will allow you to send installation link via email. For more information please contact Norton Antivirus Renewal Support.
Now in this article we have explained you step by step procedure to Uninstall and reinstall your Norton Security. We always recommend you to choose download and your security software wisely. With Norton Antivirus Renewal and prompt Norton customer service we guarantee you the complete security to your device. We will be happy to assist you on our 24/7 available Norton Technical Support Number 0008001007601.