You PC where each software can have access to the entire system is where Norton comes into the scenario, to protect your device from all the unwanted bugs in the PC. The destructive potential of malicious software on windows is much bigger. Besides creating problems, they can intervene in the performance of your PC.
Antivirus on windows machines is needed to learn malware & viruses. Some of these antiviruses suites have also URL filtering capabilities which provide secure browsing. But as you know many new malware and viruses are created each day hence creating the need for a permanent Antivirus software that you can rely on to protect your data. Norton 360 got it covered for you.
Norton 360 antivirus is one of the best antivirus software that can be used to protect your device. The various versions of Norton Antivirus are 13.0, 14.0,15.0, etc. Norton Antivirus can be installed in Linux, Microsoft Windows, and macOS. You can also turn on the Norton Antivirus Renewal to ensure the smooth functioning of the software on your device.
Reach out to the Norton support number for more information. Like everything on the computer, Norton can also show some specific errors like “Norton 360 Error 8504,104.” Norton 360 Error 8504,104 is not something that you cannot resolve on your own. We have given below the step by step guide on how to resolve them. You can also reach out to the Norton 360 Technical Support or Norton support number for a detailed and on-call guide to resolve the Norton Error 8504,104.
How to Fix Norton 360 Error 8504, 104?
Error “8504,104” on Norton may appear on your screen for reasons such as:
- While installing the Norton 360 software.
- When updating the Norton Antivirus.
- If you have an Antivirus software in your Personal Computer before you started installing Norton Antivirus into it.
We have given here the possible list of all the non-Norton security product that you might have installed in your device. It is time to remove them and get along with Norton 360 for all-rounder protection of your device.
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Trend Micro
- Trusteer Endpoint Protection (Rapport)
You will be required to contact the corresponding product technical support if you need assistance with removing the non-Norton security products from your computer. This will be the first step towards solving the Norton Error 8504,104. You can follow the below-given steps or reach out to the Norton 360 Technical Support for further guidance.
Step by step guide on resolving the Norton Error 8504,104:
- Ensure that you do not have any non-Norton security product on your computer.
- Exit or close everything opened on your computer.
- Restart the computer.
- You will have to download the Norton Remove and Reinstall It usually is saved automatically but if it does not then you will be required to save it manually.
- Click the NRnR icon twice or double click on it.
- Click on “agree” after reading the terms and conditions given there.
- Click on “Advanced Options.”
- Click on “Remove Only.”
- Click on “remove.”
- Click on “restart.”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reinstall Norton on your device after the device has been restarted
You can reach out to Norton 360 Support Number for more information on the Norton Error 8504, 104 and to resolve the issue. The support staff will provide you with step by step assistance for the same if you ask.