Norton 360 antivirus is one of the best antivirus software that can be used to protect your device. You PC where each software can have access to the entire system is where Norton comes into the scenario, to protect your device from all the unwanted bugs in the PC. The destructive potential of malicious software on windows is much bigger and this is why we must keep our Antivirus software up to date for better protection.
The various versions of Norton Antivirus are 13.0, 14.0,15.0, etc. Norton Antivirus can be installed in Linux, Microsoft Windows, and MacOS. You must always keep an eye out for Norton Antivirus Upgrade and Update to ensure the smooth functioning of the software on your device. This will not only ensure the safety of your device but also keep you carefree. Reach out to the Norton upgrade support number or to Norton Support Number for more information.
Norton product upgrade is different from the protection updates available for your Norton product. We have given below the main differences between Norton Antivirus Upgrade and Update to help you understand better:
- Product upgrade: You can download and install a new version of the product you currently have or use.
- Protection updates: keeps the Norton product up to date with the recently updated anti-threat available for your product.
Facing Norton Update Problems? This is where the solution is! You can also reach out to the Norton upgrade support number or to Norton Support Number for more information.
How to update the Norton Antivirus?
You can update your Norton antivirus software following either of the two steps:
- Updating Norton using your Norton account:
- Open https://updatecenter.norton.com/ to update.
- Log in or Sign in to your Norton account.
Note: You can always change your Norton account password in case you have forgotten it. It will take just a few minutes.
- Go to “Device Security” page.
- Select the device you are using your Norton account on.
- Click on “Update” against the Norton product that you wish to upgrade.
Note: If you are unable to see the update option it is because you already have the latest version installed in your device.
- Updating Norton from Norton Update Center
You can follow the given steps if you have windows.
- Open Norton Update Center.
- Click on “Update Me Now.”
Note: You might have to download the program manually if it does not start automatically.
- Click “Run” on the “File Download – Security Warning”
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
You can reach out to Norton 360 Support Number for more information on the Norton Antivirus Upgrade and Update. The support staff will provide you with step by step assistance for the same.
How To upgrade your Norton product?
- You can upgrade your Norton product free of cost if you have an active subscription.
- The browsers that support Norton upgrade are Chrome 30 or later, Safari 7 or later, Firefox 27 or later, Internet Explorer 11 or later, and Opera 17 or later.
- You have the option to “Live Update” or turn on “Automatic Live Update” to get the latest updates for your Norton upgrade product. Live Update will automate the process of installing protection updates for your product.
The first step is to check if a new version of the product is available.
- Go to the Norton product main window.
- Click on “Help”
- Click on “New Version Check.”
Follow the on-screen instructions to download the new product if a new version is available for your product. It is recommended that you install the latest version of the product. It better protects your device against security threats.
After you have downloaded the upgrade available, it is an easy step to install the Norton upgrade. Upgrading your current Norton product does not change the subscription status.
For example, before upgrading the product you have 100 days of subscription then even after the upgrade, the subscription status of your upgraded product will remain 100 days only.
If you have Norton update problems, you can reach out to Norton 360 Support Number for more information on the Norton Antivirus Upgrade and Update. The support staff will provide you with step by step assistance for the same.