Norton is an anti-malware software product that was developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991 by providing the top-notch security patch from all the different types of threats, bugs, and viruses which can cause damage to the system files, data. In this article, we are going to talk about Norton Error 2048 3 and how to fix it. Being the best top-notch security patch software it also provides you with the fastest, advanced customer services like Norton Support Number, Norton technical support, Norton 360.
As we all know that in today’s world almost everything we do is connect with the internet or online, so in order to do all these works with complete advancement we use various gadgets, applications, and many more.
But along with these technological advancements, we also have to keep the focus on the virus and the harmful application which cause a great effect on the work files that you are working on. To avoid this problem along with technology experts have also designed an Antivirus (Norton) which helps us to secure our data from dangerous & malware sites/ viruses.
What is Norton Error 2048 3?
Despite being the best world-class anti-virus software, it has a certain error which causes some problems in the working process of the software. Norton Error 2048 3 is one of the commonly faced errors by the user when Norton Application crashes while working. It is also known as Norton Error Code 2048 3. This error usually takes place because of the problem in the code, it may stop working leading to system crash and shows Error Code 2048 3.
Symptoms of Norton Error Code 2048 3.
One can easily find out the error in the system with the help of the symptoms of the error. In the same way, you can easily find out the Norton Error Code 2048 3 by the following symptoms:
- You may experience a sudden drop in internet connection speed.
- It causes frequent crashing of a working application.
- It leads to the screen freezing problem.
- Many times it leads to the problem of unable to read the commands of the mouse or the keyboard.
- It makes your system slow.
Causes of Norton Error 2048 3.
Norton Error Code 2048 3 can be caused due to various problems, such as:
- It can be caused because of the various technical glitches in the software or the system.
- It is generally caused by incompatible programs running at the same time.
- It may also occur because of a memory problem in the system used.
- Another cause can be a bad graphics driver or virus infection that caused damage to your files and system.
How to Fix Norton Error Code 2048 3?
Norton Error Code 2048 3 can be solved easily with various troubleshooting methods provided by Norton.
Step 1: You have to Update the Conflicting program.
Using Control Panel
- First of all, you have to click the Start Button, then click Control panel, then Uninstall a program
- In case you are using Windows 8 then follow this step: click the Start Button, then scroll down and click More Settings, then click Control panel > Uninstall a program.
- For Windows 10, you have to type Control Panel on the search box and click the result, then click Uninstall a program.
- In the Programs and Features option, you have to click the problem program and click Update or Uninstall.
- For complete updates you will just need to follow the prompt to complete the process, however, if you chose to Uninstall, you will follow the prompt to uninstall and then re-download or use the application’s installation disk to reinstall the program.
Using Other Methods
- If you are using Windows 7, then you may find the list of all installed programs when you click Start and scroll your mouse over the list that appears on the tab. You may see on that list utility for uninstalling the program. You may go ahead and uninstall using utilities available in this tab.
- For Windows 10, you have to click Start, then Settings, then choose Apps.
- Then you have to scroll down to see the list of Apps and features installed on your computer.
- Finally, click on the Program which is causing the runtime error, then you may choose to uninstall or click Advanced options to reset the application.
Step 2: Close all the conflicting or running programs.
First of all, when you get a runtime error, keep in mind that it is happening due to programs that are conflicting with each other. The first thing you can do to resolve the problem is to stop these conflicting programs.
- The first step is to open the Task Manager by clicking Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same time. This will let you see the list of programs currently running.
- Secondly, you have to go to the Processes tab and stop the programs one by one by highlighting each program and clicking the End Proces button.
- Then you need to observe if the error message will reoccur each time you stop a process.
- Finally, the last step is that once you get to identify which program is causing the error, you may go ahead with the next troubleshooting step, reinstalling the application.
Step 3: Make sure to re-install runtime libraries.
- The first step that you have to do is to uninstall the package by going to Programs and Features, find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Then, click Uninstall on top of the list, and when it is done.
- Then you have to reboot your computer.
- At last, make sure to download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft then install it.
Step 4: Clean Your disk space.
- One reason for this error can be low free space on your computer.
- Make sure to back up your files and free up space on your hard drive.
- Then you can also clear your cache and reboot your computer.
- Secondly, you can also run Disk Cleanup, open your explorer window, and right-click your main directory (this is usually C: ).
- Click Properties and then click Disk Cleanup.
- In case the problem still continues then you can take the help of our best customer support team services- Norton Support Number, Norton technical support, Norton 360.
- You can also call us @ +1 888-309-0939.
Step 5: Make sure to install and update the latest version of windows.
- The first step is to go to the search bar and type updates.
- Then check whether there are any updates present for the software or system.
- You have to make sure that you should have the latest release version of the software to avoid these nasty errors.
From the above troubleshooting methods, you can easily solve Norton Error Code 2048 3.
Services provided by Norton for customers.
Norton provides you with world-class customer support and assistance with complete technical and non-technical customer service. The best part is that it provides you with well-trained, highly experienced experts who will help to solve all the problems or queries in no time.
Some of the services are:
- Norton Support Number.
- Norton technical support,
- Norton 360
- Custom support 24/7 number- +1 888-309-0939.
In the end, you all you know very well about the services provided by Norton are top-notch and most advanced features providing you with the complete security from various threats, errors, viruses to your important data, files. Along with this it also provides simple methods to fix various errors with fattest customer support and assistance.